Established on April 22, 2011
Zenis Co., Ltd.
Kaori Shimada, CEO
1. Zenis Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Zenis") complies with the Act on Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations, and takes all necessary and appropriate steps to securely handle and manage all personal information (information which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information) held by it.
Zenis takes all organizational, personal, physical and technical measures necessary to securely manage all personal information it handles and to prevent any unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage thereof. In implementing such measures, Zenis weighs the risks associated with, among other factors, the nature of business and the environment in which the personal information is handled against the impact to the individual's rights and interests in the unlikely event of unauthorized disclosure, loss or damage of his/her personal information.
2. Zenis has established, and will continuously improve, internal rules concerning the protection of personal information.
3. Zenis does not acquire personal information by deception or other wrongful means, and makes every best effort to identify and expressly explain how it will use the personal information it handles.
When acquiring or changing its usage of personal information, Zenis will clearly specify the new use of the personal information. When acquiring personal information from an individual through the website, a document or by any other means, Zenis will clearly specify its use on the website, the document, or such other means used, except in cases where how the information will be used is clearly known from the circumstances under which the personal information is acquired and where there is a due reason not to do so.
Furthermore, Zenis will not change its usage of personal information beyond the scope which is reasonably considered within the realm of the original use.
4. As a rule, Zenis handles personal information within the scope of a specified use.
Unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, or except in cases where there are justifiable grounds not to obtain the consent of the individual and it is difficult to do so, Zenis will not handle personal information without obtaining the prior consent of the individual and beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified use.
5. Zenis endeavors to maintain personal data accurate and up-to-date.
6. Zenis will not disclose personal data to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except in the cases where there are justifiable grounds not to do so.
Zenis may disclose personal information to a third party other than its subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated companies, or business successors of Zenis or its subsidiaries, without obtaining the consent of the individual only when: doing so is required by law; doing so is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the individual's consent; or doing so is specifically necessary to improve public health or to promote the health and well-being of children and it is difficult to obtain the individual's consent.
7. Zenis will exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision over its employees and subcontractors to protect all personal information.
8. When an individual requests that Zenis disclose, correct, discontinue the use of, or do such other things concerning his/her personal information held by Zenis, Zenis will appropriately respond to such requests.
When an individual requests that Zenis disclose his/her personal information held by Zenis, unless doing so is likely to significantly interfere with the proper execution of Zenis's business or there are justifiable grounds not to do so, Zenis will disclose the individual's personal information held by Zenis to that individual. Zenis will charge a 1,000 yen administrative fee for the disclosure of such information, and an additional reasonable administrative fee for a special disclosure or a special notice method.
When an individual requests that Zenis correct, add to or delete his/her personal data held by Zenis on the grounds that the retained personal data is incorrect, Zenis will conduct, without delay, a thorough investigation within the scope necessary to determine the information needed for its use and, based on the results, correct, add to or delete the retained personal data.
When an individual requests that Zenis discontinue using, erase or discontinue providing to a third party his/her personal data held by Zenis on the grounds that such personal data held by Zenis is being handled in violation of the restrictions on use, has been obtained by deception or other wrongful means, or is being provided to a third party in violation of laws and regulations, if it is found that there are reasonable grounds for the request, Zenis will discontinue using, erase or discontinue providing to a third party such retained personal data to the extent necessary for redressing the violation, provided that if it is difficult to discontinue using, erase or discontinue providing to a third party such retained personal data, Zenis may take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
9. An individual who has any inquiries or would like to request that Zenis disclose, correct or discontinue using his/her personal data held by Zenis, should contact the following staff. Zenis will respond to all reasonable inquiries or requests as soon as possible.